what do you get when you take two of my favourite things and put them together???



CADBURY CREME EGG COOKIES!!!!!!

Step one:

Freeze the creme eggs.



Step two:

Chop up the creme eggs. Lick fingers.



Step three:

Mix up batch of your favourite chocolate chip cookies. Stick on a piece of frozen creme egg. Bake until done.



Step four:

Enjoy with a big glass of milk.



After thought... sweet... super sweet cookie. The sticky fondant melted and formed a nice crusty layer on some of the cookies. But the effect was inconsistent (but still tasty). The Cadbury milk chocolate never melted as I thought it would, so some of the creme egg filling was left behind and hardened nicely.

Not sure if I would repeat this recipe, but I did have to "taste test" a whole bunch of them to decide whether or not I liked the cookies. ;)

No comments: